CHANNEL TRAILER #1


hello guys i am vinayak goyal or you can say techy guy as you may know that i love making diy projects reviews and tips tricks almost everything about tech my journey started in 2013 when i was playing clash of clans i started to hack it and root my device and after that i just learn new tricks about android and know about tech in 2015 i was started to make guns and all of the weapons that you can make at home some of them were very dangerous but some of them were just idiotic. in 2015 july i made my first electrical project that was a portable charger after that i was just like a race which will never end i started to make all type of projects that i can make in ending of 2016 i decided to make my own channel the starting was very difficult i was not getting any views but now i dont have much views but it is growing as you guys are subscribing and supporting me

Comments

Popular Posts